RECEIVE A GRANT ROM THE CITY OF NEW YORK TO APPLY TOWARDS THE PURCHASE OF A HOME
Completion of this Workshop on the home buying process will provide you with a certificate making you eligible for a grant from the City of New York for up to 6% of a home’s purchase price (up to $15,000). The grant may be used toward the down payment or closing costs.
No registration required for the Workshop.
To be eligible for this grant you must:
- Be a first time home buyer;
- Complete a home buyer education course taught by a NYC Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) approved counseling agency (Northfield Community LDC);
- Purchase a 1 -4 family home, condo, or co-op;
- Meet income eligibility requirements;
- Provide the City of New York with all required documents pertaining to the purchase of a home;
WHEN: Wednesday, June 10, 2015
TIME: 6:00 pm
Northfield Community LDC
160 Heberton Avenue
Staten Island, New York 10302
(718)442-7351 (ext. 227)